2009年10月1日星期四

Inform

To who gonna contact with me.



Phone nombor
--> 012- 62××××9
im still using the old phone nombor~

MSN
--> ryan88@hotmail.com
im changing my old email~
-- ryan_pan88@hotmail.com-- din use already.

Facebook
Email --> ryan88@hotmail.com
User name --> Ryan Pan

Im still study in my old campus
Ya!
my campus name is UM.
to who gonna find me, can come UM 2 meet me or..
use all of the above way to contact with me.
Or..
go lutheran church 4 meet me.
All my friends,
dun say cannot find me again.
Thank You ^^

5 条评论:

  1. i miss u darling xDD
    hehe =)
    so still using d 012 1 rite?
    then ok la~
    ill sms u soon~ xixi
    weiya~
    so long time din online fb ler u~
    bad guy u r~

    回复删除
  2. Ryan Pan!!
    ur email wrong la~
    huiyo~
    actuali nt ryan88@gmail.com?

    回复删除
  3. ya ching ching right~
    i think is ryan88@gmail.com lo
    bt usuali no online 1 ==

    回复删除
  4. ryan88@hotmail.com is msn onli ba?
    fb is gmail 1 rite?



    CK

    回复删除
  5. Angel darling~ LOL
    miss me?
    i ve online bt din do anything oni xD

    Ching Ching~
    ya u r right~
    thx 4 inform me
    haha

    James bro~
    lolx

    CK bro~
    ya,actuali is gmail

    回复删除